Monday 10 December 2018

Kit Kat made with Ruby cocoa beans


What do you think about Pink Chocolate? Lovely? Unhealthy? or Insane?


Well, I find it lovely. If you are a fan of Kit Kat then this is a ''you should try'' and way more a better taste than the usual one. The velvet texture of Ruby chocolate is what i am talking about. So sad the fact it is limited in Turkey.Whenever some limited stuff comes into my town, they become sold out in a short time. At least I am proud of trying for once. So I could take some pictures and post it in my blog.

Instead of the original one, this has a hashtag says ''mybreak'' 


2 comments:

  1. Better taste but more expensive than the usual, right? Hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! a little more expensive, but worth the price ✾

      Delete