Tuesday 20 November 2018

うまい棒 Umaibo


    In the old times they say, うまい棒もう死んでいる (umaibo mo shindeiru), just kidding. Whenever i see this snack it reminds me that funny script.

Takoyaki, Cheese, Corn Pottage


Thanks to heavy rain and a huge traffic jam, i had difficulties to get my post after an examination of community interpreting, which wanted me to spend much effort than i expected. After walking 20 minutes and getting all wet, i got my parcel from post office. So i can about what these tastes like:

  • Takoyaki: This really tastes like ketchup with some spice. After you eat it, the spice burns your tongue a little, but not that much. I give it an 8/10


  • Cheese: This is really how your foot smells like, pure cheese waited for few years in the inn so smells really heavily, i guess our cheese puffs are better than this. Still, if you really like heavy smells go for it. I give it a 6/10


  • Corn Pottage: This is my fav. It tastes like real corn pottage and has little spice to make it more tasty. You smell the corn whenever you open the package, it smells a lot, even so i like the smell of corn.  I give it a 10/10


If you want to know where i got these snacks here you go: https://www.blippo.com/



                          

2 comments:

  1. You've even written reviews for Umaibo-!
    =P
    my most favorite is 'Ebimayo' (Shrimp Mayonnaise), haha

    Yoshi

    ReplyDelete